Union Contact Pro Snowboard Bindings – Men’s: When you ride a binding designed by a legend in snowboarding like Gigi Ruf, you almost feel guilty for not putting it through the rigors it was originally intended for. Whether you plan on being gentle or “Ruf” on your bindings, the Union Contact Pro Snowboard Bindings can take it. With a super cored-out highback and baseplate to save on weight, the Contact Pro is ultra lightweight and flexes well with the board, allowing for ultimate board feel and control.
- Straps:NEW Direct-Connect Strap System // NEW Toe Cup Design // 3D Multi-Layer Tapered Strap Core
- Highbacks:Contact Pro Dupont™ Zytel® ST Dupont™ Zytel® ST Highback which are both incredibly light and incredibly comfortable. The Union Contact Pro also features Contact Pro forward lean.
- Baseplates:Carbon Injected Contact Base Dupont™ Zytel® ST for optimum board flex and durability // Universal disks are compatible with any traditional 4x4 mounting system and 3-Hole, meaning you can mount the Union Contact Pro Bindings on any board you choose.
- Additional Features:Designed by Gigi Ruf // CNC Machined Heelcups are designed to remove excess weight and maintain strength, while a triple zone brushing system with 3 separate zones provides supreme dampening and true board flex, and toe cap design allows for multi positional options. // NEW Injected Magnesium Buckles // Shift on the Fly Forward Lean // Grade 8.8 Hardware // Triple Zone Injected EVA Bushings // Universal Disks
- Ability Level:Intermediate - Advanced
- Binding Style:Strap
- Warranty:lifetime on base